Thursday, September 24, 2009

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to my new blog!

I'm a brand new newbie at digital scrap booking but have been teaching media arts for ages! Right now I'm a stay at home mom, which I love, but the creative juices are starting to bubble over and I need an outlet. I stumbled across digital scrap booking a few months back and WHOA!!! What a blast! So this is the beginning of my adventure...I hope you stay, do
wnload, get inspired and leave me your thoughts
on this blog. Its still has a long way to go before its entirely ready but the basics are here!

Below you will find a few of my creations I did for a recent Gotta Pixel contest...my first ever! And I do hope I am giving credit where credit is due. Please let me know if I am missin
g anything! I sure appreciate your feedback!


The Tickler - Kit: simply.scraps, Comical Page Kit












A Child Is... - Kit: Heather T., Spring














Old Hollywood - Kit: Colie's Corner, Oh Snap






















No comments:

Post a Comment